Monday 6 November 2017

Am Fond of Him


learning to control
the fondness for little things that i share
with people, strangers though,
i got no rules, i got no limits.
everything is the same,
i could recognize a pattern,
am on repeat, the same song on the radio,
a million times,
like am addicted to being fond about,
like i make a fool out me,
i try to bring in my territory,
deserted inside four walls, frequent sand storms,
i rot, but my gut let ‘em in,
again,
am flooded, swept away with the ice cold water,
am wet now, wept off half of my face,
i bring it back again,
eerily out of reality, too much spaced-out,
am a fanatic for fondness, the madness,
and all that lavish fucks,


the time 23:23, fuck, it’s late,
late for my hands to please me,
my control is evicted, it’s ruined,
am in a drop, learning to be in my limits,
to bail out of this.. this...

triangle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATONEMENT

It's a thing that I couldn't keep it for myself. Someone trusted me, somebody did tell me, but I couldn't keep it for myself. I ...