Monday 28 December 2015

Taken The Wrong Way

I knocked the door just to make sure that it shuts back again. To close all the possible things between us, or maybe I don’t want hurt myself again. I tried to smile but my dysphoria crushed my lips and weed out my tongue and so couldn’t apologies neither couldn’t shout on your face. I stitched my eye so that no one could see me cry but even then the tears tore off my eyelids and the magma flowed into my sea of tears, it flowed until they clotted.


[Artwork by Chen Ping]


And now I pricked my ear, and am deaf.
My inner self have turned rock.
Psyche doesn’t want to listen to your prickly and sexy sedative voice.
She did warn me to stay away.
The old lady did stop me.
But I was all with you.
And now you don’t want to answer me.
And then.
Eight weeks passed, I knocked again.
All I got was something that hid everything from me.
Am fine with it cause my emotions are on dope.
 Disgustingly you are a swine.
Am the one misunderstood and taken the wrong way all the time..


[Artwork by Zdzisław Beksiński, 1984]



No comments:

Post a Comment

ATONEMENT

It's a thing that I couldn't keep it for myself. Someone trusted me, somebody did tell me, but I couldn't keep it for myself. I ...